Monday, August 8, 2011

What's new?

I woke up this am feeling that early first morning chill in the air knowing that fall is on the way. I can't wait! I have had a wonderful summer, but my favorite time of the year is fall. The colors and the weather here in Colorado will be perfect here over the next month or so! I am already cleaning off the mantle and gathering my ideas for a beautiful fall display of pumpkins, gourds, and beautiful glowing candles. I will also be able to use the fireplace again and capture that cozy feeling snuggling with the kiddos in the morning and evenings. Now that's domestic bliss to me :)

So the shops are closed while we get ready to begin our second year of home school. The office/classroom will be cleaned and rearranged this weekend. The big boxes of books have been coming in the mail and pencils paper and ideas for the new school year are flowing! This year is going to be even more exciting as we will be able to get together with 3 other homeschoolers all close to my sons age and trade teaching days with each other. I have crafts, cooking, movie days, and play projects already in the works! Plus I get to have a break one day a week my kiddos too when they spend the trade day with our friends. I am excited about that as well ;)!!!

The plan is to re open mid Sept. with the new fall line! I am excited about these new accessories. I have gone back to the original idea that I had when I first opened over a year ago with the theme of "Petite Fleurs" most of the new fall line will be modeled by newborns and most of our new headbands will be very petite and dainty. I will have a few comment albums with discounted items from the spring/summer collection on FB over the next few weeks to make room for the new items! Be on the look out Sunday afternoons for these awesome deals!
Find us on Facebook here: Petite Fleurs by bellasmaThanks for stopping by!

A peek of our new dainty felt headband for fall:



Photography by: Royce Winnick Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment